Wellcome to the Palace Of Culture Târgu-Mureș!

Bernády Memorial Room

Mayor Dr. Bernády György (1864-1938), bequeathed his home office furniture to the Reformed Church. The valuable objects survived the communist period, and are still owned by the inheriting institution. The pieces deposited from the Deanery Office have been exhibited here since 2006. The collection includes the scale models of statues located or only proposed to be located in the city center at the turn of the 20th century. The existing statues were knocked down in the spring of 1919, after the change of power and occupation following the First World War.